Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(August 1996)

Subject: Re: Archive & Permissions Problems
From: Jim Pierce <jmp @ klgai . com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 15:57:21 -0400 (EDT)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

  I'll be working later on the text version of my install guide
  for Majordomo 1.93, Perl 4.036 on a BSD 2.1 system

  Mostly just reformating my paragraphs, etc. I'll append my Majodomo
  aliases from /etc/aliases, and include a copy of ls-Rl for
  the Majordomo directory, and sub-directory.

  If a special group that is working on docs for MD needs this
  info as well, someone let me know and I'll send to them.

  If this shouldn't go here, let me know. It will be a couple of hours
  before I'll get back to working on it.

  Besides, if I post it here, folks can point out whats wrong with my
  install, it does appear to work know tho.

JimP.
--
Jim M. Pierce    work:  jmp@klgai.com     Disclaimer: Standard.
K. L. Ginter and Associates, Inc.    Beltsville, MD