Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(August 1996)

Subject: Approve...
From: "C.Gustavo Werner" <gwerner @ nc-rj . rnp . br>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 96 14:15:00 EST
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Hi,

I've created a modereted list with a password in a way that only approved
msgs can be delivered by the list. The problem occurs when I try to send the
msg with approved passwd (at the first body msg line) to the list. Majordomo
seems to cut the Subject field (and other important ones) and also mixes the
first sentence (that ends with a :) with the header.

BTW the OS is Linux 1.2.8 with Majordomo 1.93.

The message is distributed such as: