Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(September 1996)

Subject: Remote approval
From: Greg Blakely <greg @ vyger . net>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 22:56:56 +0000 ( )
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I have now run across the first instance where I want a closed list
owned by a remote owner, "dave"...
What I have done:

1). Set up the list as I would a normal closed list (one that requires
    approval), and listed "dave" as the owner, approver, etc...

2). Set up a user on my domain named "dave", complete with a password.

3). Set up a ".forward" file in his home directory, referring to his
    real remote mailing address...

Is this how it SHOULD be done?  If not, will this way work?

Thanks!

-Greg

    Greg Blakely                                      ___|___
    greg@vyger.net                                o-----(o)-----o
    kb0tdf@kb0tdf.ampr.org                            "  "  "
    http://www.kb0tdf.ampr.org                mn0045@mn0045.mnwg.ncr.cap.gov

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Major enhancement for your lists