Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(September 1996)

Subject: Re: majordomo-www gateway problem
From: "Daniel G. Drumm" <dgd @ nebula . is . rpslmc . edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 12:29:16 -0500 (CDT)
To: Brian Abernathy <cba @ wscoe1 . atl . hp . com>
Cc: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

On Tue, 17 Sep 1996, Brian Abernathy wrote:

> I'm trying to install the majordomo www gateway, and I am receiving the
> following error:
>
> <HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Majordomo - WWW Gateway  </TITLE></HEAD>
> <BODY>Undefined subroutine &config::abort called at /home/majordom/majordomo-1.9
> 4/config_parse.pl line 775.
>
> I'm just starting to learn perl, and I am at a loss concerning this problem.
>
> Has anyone seen this one before?
>

> Brian Abernathy

You're missing an include to a Perl module. I've never installed the
gateway, but looking at that error, it just cant find sub &config that is
called in config_parse.pl on line 775. Look for which Perl file holds
that subroutine.

--
Daniel G. Drumm - Information Services
Rush Presbyterian - St. Luke's Medical Center - Chicago. IL