Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(September 1996)

Subject: Re: too bad resend isn't stand-alone anymore
From: Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs @ hpc . uh . edu>
Date: 18 Sep 1996 16:33:24 -0500
To: Travis Hassloch x231 <travis @ EvTech . com>
Cc: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

I just saw the first message in this thread.

TH> FYI: eval(`cat $cf`) is better expressed as do $cf ...

Actually it's much better expressed as "require $cf", which is what most of
the source uses.  Some of the subsidiary programs do use the nasty eval cat
syntax, which I'm loath to fix for 1.94 but will probably change for 1.95.
--
      Jason L. Tibbitts III - tibbs@uh.edu - 713/743-8684 - 221SR1
System Manager:  University of Houston High Performance Computing Center