At 1:26 AM 9/20/96, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
* I don't believe that versions of majordomo before 1.94alpha7 or so
* work this way. I have a hard time keeping track of how they
* worked, but I think that resend expects a full set of headers to
* the Approved: line.
Oh, whoops, that explains it. So, if the list moderator wishes to
post, he/she must post a message, let it bounce, and then resend it?
How efficient. ;)
* In 1.94 it works the way you want (and is better documented);
* to grab the latest beta from ftp.sgi.com:/other/majordomo, but
* to check the last week's worth of traffic for a couple of patches
* until beta2 comes out.
I'm glad someone fixed this! :) Is there any other way for the list
moderator to post directly to the list??? :) :) :)
Kendall P. Bullen
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org -- take your pick!