Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(September 1996)

Subject: Re: Delete archives messages.
From: Richard Pieri <ratinox @ unilab . dfci . harvard . edu>
Date: 20 Sep 1996 13:02:49 -0400
To: Majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

--
Richard Pieri/Information Services \ Variety is the spice of life: one day
<ratinox@unilab.dfci.harvard.edu>   \ ignore people, the next day annoy
http://www.dfci.harvard.edu/         \ them. -A cat's guide to life

From: Dave Wolfe <dwolfe@risc.sps.mot.com>
Next: Re: moderated list won't let me moderate
From: Dave Wolfe <dwolfe@risc.sps.mot.com>
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: Delete archives messages.