Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(September 1996)

Subject: Resend files causing problems.
From: Robert Glover <robg @ f-body . org>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 11:52:52 -0700 (PDT)
To: Majordomo Users <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

Ever since upgrading to Slackware 96, I'm having one small problem that I
hadn't had before... Every now and then, maybe once or twice a day, I'll
get a bounced message complaining that resend.xxxx.in or resend.xxxx.out
already exists.

Is this a system problem or a majordomo problem?  Regardless, any ideas
what I can do to correct this?

Thanks!

Rob

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Swapspace filled up by Majordomo