Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(September 1996)

Subject: Welcome message
From: Frank Rizulo <rizulof @ newschool . edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 13:49:14 -0400
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I appoligize since I think this question may have been asked recently -- I
inored it since I didn't think it would apply to me, now it does. Can a
message -- specific to the group just subscribed to -- be included with/in
majordomo's welcome message to the new subscriber. That is, a new
subscriber would receive a message with information specific to the
group just joined.

Frank Rizulo

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: dead.letter?!?!?