Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(September 1996)

Subject: Re: your mail
From: Javier Santiago Arenas <javiers @ antequera . antequera . com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 18:11:50 -0600
To: Dave Wolfe <david_wolfe @ risc . sps . mot . com>
Cc: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Dave:

Last sunday I found a strange bug? in Majordomo 1.93...

When I send a mail to majordomo@antequera.com I...don't get anything...No
mails,...no
errors...

I checked my Log file and I see my action ...

Well...I made a change in my sendmail file. The sendmail binary distribution
in IGS for solaris didn't work well because it's can see domains like
aol.com.. :(
I change that senmail by the old sendmail...I tested majordomo with IGS
sendmail and works fine...

What's wrong here?

Javier

>> I reinstall solaris 2.4 x86 in a Pentiom box last week.
>
>My deepest condolences. ;-) Sorry, I couldn't resist.
>
>> I reinstall perl and seems work well but when i compile the wrapper with gcc
>> v 2.6.3
>>
>> I get some (normal?) errors...and the wrapper don't work!
>>
>> Can you helpme!
>
>Not unless you tell us what the errors were. And what "the wrapper
>don't work!" means: what error messages are you getting? If you get a
>binary from the build, then you aren't getting errors when you compile
>wrapper.c. Warnings, maybe, but errors, no way.
>
>--
> Dave Wolfe    *Not a spokesman for Motorola*
> Motorola MMTG  6501 Wm. Cannon Dr. W. OE112  Austin  TX  78735-8598

Javier Santiago Arenas
Network Manager
Antequera Red S.A. de C.V
H. Col Militar 1009-4
Col. Reforma.
Tel: +52 951 35077              http://antequera.com
FAX: +52 951 30657              javiers@antequera.com
Oaxaca. Oaxaca
 Mexico

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Out of Memory Problem - Help! - Now working