Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 1996)

Subject: approving in Eudora
From: Sara Pullum <spullum @ prc . utexas . edu>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1996 09:52:34 -0500
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

Hi,

I am just staring a majordomo list.  I have all my
headers set up ok if I make the list unmoderated, but
I need to have it moderated.  I think the problem is in my
method of approval.  I'm using Eudora 1.5.2.  Can anyone tell
me the best way to approve a post, i.e. forwarding, redirecting, etc.?

Thanks,
Sara

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: new subscribers get inundated by old messages (linux prob?)