Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 1996)

Subject: List Problem
From: Debra Bartling <bartling @ eerc . berkeley . edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 12:29:19 -0700
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . com

Help! I'm a new majordomo user, running on a DEC Ultrix 4.3 system. I've set
up two lists, and was able to subscribe, unsubscribe, and send to the list
from two different test accounts. I've added a real user and he was able to
send messages to the list when we tested the first time around, but now he
cannot. This is the content of the BOUNCE message. He says something has
changed on the system that hosts their email and web page. His mail to me is
working OK and when he sends 'help' or 'who' commands to majordomo they work
OK. Only his messages to the list are failing. He is the list owner, if that
makes a difference. Suggestions?