Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 1996)

Subject: SUBJECTS ON MODERATED LISTS
From: Julie Malley <juliem @ calfac . org>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 14:40:14 -0700
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

When someone sends a message to our Majordomo moderated list, and it is
forwarded to the entire list by the owner after approval, it arrives to the
list members without a Subject -- that section is left blank, even when the
owner places a Subject in the header before mailing it.

Could someone advise me what we can do to the message before forwarding it
to the entire list so it will arrive with a Subject in the Header?

thank you.

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Performance problem