Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 1996)

Subject: Re: Making a Moderated List
From: Dave Wolfe <dwolfe @ risc . sps . mot . com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 07:58:11 -0500 (CDT)
To: rsears @ webcc . net (Richard J. Sears)
Cc: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

[ Richard J. Sears writes: ]

> I have tried and Tried very unsuccessfully to get a moderated list going.
>
> I keep getting the error:
>
> invalid approval header
>
> Any ideas, I am using 1.9 and 1.2.13 Linux

1.9 what? 1.92, 1.93, 1.94b4? Does the password specified on the
Where/how are you placing the header? In the initial message or in
response to an approval bounce? We can't tell what you're doing wrong if
you don't tell us what you're doing.

--
 Dave Wolfe    *Not a spokesman for Motorola*
 Motorola MMTG  6501 Wm. Cannon Dr. W. OE112  Austin  TX  78735-8598