Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 1996)

From: Robert Sexton <robert @ kudra . com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 13:52:34 -0400 (EDT)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Hi There, Everybody.

I'm already running two lists with it with great success, and Im
adding a third, which has prompted a question:
Are there patches out there, or will 1.94 allow the forbidding of the
who command on a by-list basis?  I'm a little reluctant to hack
majordomo if somebody else has already done it. (It looks like fairly
minor mods)  I want to ensure the anonymity of list members, and more
importantly, reduce list abuse.

I looked through the 1.94 distribution, and I don't see this in there
anywhere.  Is there another trick I can use?

--
Robert Sexton, robert@kudra.com

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: wrapper.c