Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 1996)

Subject: Looking for ISP offering Majordomo
From: michael clingman <mcling1 @ gl . umbc . edu>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 1996 11:55:33 -0400 (EDT)
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

Are there any commercial ISP's that offer Majordomo service at a
reasonable cost?

I am connected to the internet by a unix shell account so cannot set up
Majordomo myself without a big increase in my online connection and phone
charges.  It seems to make more sense to find an existing setup and ask
the administrator to set me up as a list owner.  I figure that a
commercial provider might be more responsive than someone just doing me a
favor but then again, maybe not.

Any suggestions?

TIA

Mike