Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 1996)

Subject: Problem with stripping content.
From: Charles McKenzie <charlesm @ cs . wisc . edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 20:04:24 -0500 (CDT)
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

Has anyone had a problem with majordomo (or mabye bulk_mailer) removing
the content of a message and sending out with no body?  I had a couple
people report that their lists were sporadically having this problem, so
I set up a test list and had them Cc all their messages to it and me.
Sure enough, after several weeks, one of the messages came through to me
with a body, but to the list with none.

I'm running Majordomo 1.93 and bulk_mailer 1.3 on SunOS 5.5.1.

Is this a known problem, and is there a workaround or patch?

Chuck McKenzie                                        charlesm@cs.wisc.edu