Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 1996)

Subject: Question about restrict_post
From: sponge @ webfirst . com
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 11:19:36 -0400 (EDT)
To: Majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Hi,

I am trying to restrict posts from certain users.
I noticed that in my config file ,
the restrict_post is undefined by default

        # restrict_post      [restrict_post] (undef) <resend>
       					     ^^^^^^^
	# If defined only address listed in one of the files (colon or space
        # separated) can post to the mailing list. This is less useful than it
        # seems it should be since there is no way to create these files if
        # you do not have access to the machine running resend. This mechanism
        # will be replaced in a future version of majordomo/resend.
restrict_post     =

can you tell me how to change that to be defined? and how exactly to
set it up. e.g. I only want user sanjay to have access to the list.

thanks a lot

sanjay
spatel@webfirst.com

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Virtual Domains and Majordomo