Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 1996)

Subject: 1.93 Installation problems - Segmentation Fault
From: root @ oki (Super-User)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 16:40:22 -0400
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com
Cc: idsouza @ aac . com

Hi all!

I am trying to install Majordomo-1.93 on SparcStation 10  running Perl 5.001
on Solaris 2.5.1.  I have tried following the installation instructions in
the README.

When I send a message to majordomo@mymachine (aliased to:
"|/export/home/majordom/wrapper majordomo") I get a segmentation fault with
the following message sent back to me.

Indexed By Date Previous: Returned mail: unknown mailer error 139