Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 1996)

Subject: Re: Auto remove when bounce
From: Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs @ hpc . uh . edu>
Date: 10 Oct 1996 22:22:40 -0500
To: DuG <dug @ ride . shortbus . net>
Cc: Majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

D> I know the bounce script will autoremove a bounced user but how do I set
D> this up (exactly)?

Actually the bounce script doesn't autoremove anyone.  You run it yourself
and give it a list and an address.  It unsubscribes the address from the
list and adds the address to a special bounces list.

1.94 will have manual pages for the bounce and bounce-remind commands.  You
can either wait for it to be released (real soon now) or I can send along
the pages.  (I don't believe that the scripts have changed much in 1.94.)

 - J<