Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 1996)

From: Chris Knowles <cknowles @ redeemer . on . ca>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 14:28:48 -0400 (EDT)
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . com

I've set up several closed lists, I want members to be able to post
but not perform any administrivia functions.

I've created a listname.closed file for each list
mod=660
owner=majordom
group=majordom

.config flags set:
administrivia = yes
subscribe policy = closed

When I test the list, subscribe requests get forwarded to the owner
as expected, for approval.  However, unsubscribe requests are handled
automatically with no approval request going to the owner.

Any suggestions?

Christopher Knowles         | E-mail:    cknowles@redeemer.on.ca
Computer Services Director  | Phone :    (905) 648-2131
777 Highway 53 East         | "It's a small world (But I wouldn't
Ancaster, Ontario, L9K 1J4  |  want to paint it)" - Stephen Wright

Indexed By Date Previous: batch subscribes?