Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 1996)

Subject: Command List or Command for Postpone
From: INFOIIPLR @ aol . com
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 14:19:24 -0400
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

This is my first posting to the list.  I help out administering a Majordomo
list at world.std.com.  I've learned quite a bit, but I need some help.

Is there any way that subscribers on my majordomo mailing list can
temporarily postpone getting mail.  I've read a few different FAQ's and can't
seem to find a command for this function.  I know that postponing or setting
a list to "no mail" can be done on other systems, such as listserv and
listproc, so I assume it is possible.

Actually, if there is a comprehensive list of Majordomo commands available, I
would greatly appreciate someone sending them to me or pointing me to an
appropriate site.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Patty Hatch
INFOIIPLR@aol.com

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: We Need Your HELP!!!