Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 1996)

Subject: Local Aliases?
From: Haixun Wang <hxwang @ CS . UCLA . EDU>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 13:37:45 -0700 (PDT)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I'm trying to set up a majordomo manager on my workstation which
is an NIS client machine.  I've updated the local aliases database
and it works all right as long as mails are sent to/from my local
machine. However, when there are mails coming outside, the aliases
database just doesn't work and the requests get a "user unknow"
response. Could anybody tell me what's wrong with my situation?

Many Thanks

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: disabling "who" command