Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 1996)

Subject: Re: Auto reply to list
From: Steve Caine <shc @ cfg . com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 16:44:20 -0700
To: "Dr. James M. Peavler" <peavler @ plk . af . mil>
Cc: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

>I am a little intimidated in that THIS list seems to also build a letter
>form to the person who posted rather than to the list (on my Eudora client
>at least ).

On the PC Eudora, Shift-Reply will reply to everybody which is what you
normally want when replying to a list message.

You really do *not* want to change the Reply-To to make replies go to the
list.  That can cause awful problems as outlined in Dave Barr's excellent
message on the subject earlier today.

Steve.

Indexed By Date Previous: Local Aliases?