Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 1996)

Subject: majordomo eating memory
From: Daniel Senie <dts @ senie . com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 03:00:45 -0400 (EDT)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I've read the FAQ, and triple checked file permissions, but majordomo sits
in a loop calling main'lock() which I see in the debug output. There are
two messages from main'lock indicating entry and exit, but no indication
of errors there. No error log file gets created, though.

I'm running 1.94 of majordomo. Any help, ideas, other versions to try?

My perl is 5.003, and the OS is RedHat Linux 4.0 (which is Linux 2.0.18).

Dan

Daniel Senie                 Internet:     dan@senie.com,
Daniel Senie Consulting                    n1jeb@senie.com
http://www.senie.com         Packet Radio: N1JEB@KA1SRD.MA

If we suffer tamely a lawless attack upon our liberty, we encourage it,
and involve others in our doom.  -- Samuel Adams

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: need help