Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 1996)

Subject: Re: majordomo almost working...
From: Daniel Senie <dts @ senie . com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 03:42:07 -0400 (EDT)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Working now...

Somehow I got this idea in my head that the log path was for a directory,
not a file. So, I created a directory, and majordomo got REALLY bent about
that, since it couldn't overwrite the directory as a file. Might be worth
adding a check in there to make sure someone else doesn't do the same
stupid thing I did...

Dan

Daniel Senie                 Internet:     dan@senie.com,
Daniel Senie Consulting                    n1jeb@senie.com
http://www.senie.com         Packet Radio: N1JEB@KA1SRD.MA

If we suffer tamely a lawless attack upon our liberty, we encourage it,
and involve others in our doom.  -- Samuel Adams