Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 1996)

Subject: Re: Can Subject lines be amended?
From: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk @ QueerNet . ORG>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 10:43:42 -0700 (PDT)
To: Kip DeGraaf <kip @ monroe . lib . mi . us>
Cc: Majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

On Tue, 22 Oct 1996, Kip DeGraaf wrote:

> I have a few mailing lists running under 1.93 and I've now had
> several requests from users to have a [pub] or [social] or [listname]
> prepended to the subject line of each outgoing message.
>
> Can Majordomo do this?  Or do I have to message with sendmail?

Have you looked in the config file to see if there are any options which
seem like they could supply a subject line prefix?  (You *are* using
"resend", correct?)
--
ROGER B.A. KLORESE                                          rogerk@QueerNet.ORG
2215-R Market Street #576         San Francisco, CA 94114       +1 415 ALL-ARFF