Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 1996)

Subject: Non-obvious list password
From: "Kendall P. Bullen" <kendall @ his . com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 16:15:40 -0400 (EDT)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Or, perhaps it's obvious to everyone but me.  ;)  I used MJ 1.94 and
created a test list.  The doc's. said to send something like config
<listname> <listname.admin> (approximately).  It didn't work -- took me a
few tries to realize that it really was supposed to be <listname>
<listname>.admin, i.e., for my kpbtest list, config kpbtest kpbtest.admin
instead of something else.  Just in case anyone else gets caught by this
(at least one other person has). . . .

FYI,
Kendall

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Can Subject lines be amended?