Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 1996)

Subject: Controlling the "Subject" file on a moderated list
From: Jean-Pierre Morant <jpm @ marben . be>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 10:52:08 +0100
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

Hello !

I'm using plain Majordomo (rel 1.93) with resend approve and all the
"standard" stuff.
Actually it's the packaged version or FreeBSD 2.1.5.

It used to behave pretty well but I'm having trouble with the setup of a
moderated list.
My problem is that the messages received by the subscribers of the list
have all
the same subject :
BOUNCE marben: Approval required

Even when the moderator receives a BOUNCE and resends it with a modified
header like :
BOUNCE listname : mynewsubject
once the messages makes it thru approve and resend, it changes to BOUNCE
marben: Approval required again.

Does anyone know what I'm missing ????
--
Jean-Pierre Morant
c/o MARBEN S.A./N.V.			La vie serait tellement

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: protection for spoofed subscriptions?