Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 1996)

Subject: Re: Announcing Majordomo 1.94!
From: Dave Barr <barr @ math . psu . edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 15:50:48 -0400
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM, majordomo-workers @ GreatCircle . COM

The Majordomo FAQ has been updated to reflect the 1.94 changes.  I also
took the opportunity to remove all the pre-1.94 stuff from the FAQ.
I have put up the old pre-1.94 FAQ for those that still want it.  It's
a link at the top of the current FAQ.

As always, send any entries for the FAQ to me.  If you send me something
I can just cut and paste into the FAQ it's much more likely that it will
get added.

--Dave