Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 1996)

Subject: FAQ/INSTALL discrepancy
From: richard welty <welty @ balltown . cma . com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 14:26:48 -0400
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

in upgrading our installation from 1.92 to 1.94, i see a difference
between the current (1.104 1996/10/22) FAQ and the INSTALL doc that
is in the majordomo-1.94.tar file: the FAQ talks about user/group
majordomo/majordom, whereas the INSTALL doc prefers user/group of
majordomo/daemon

what are the pros and cons here?

thanks,
  richard
--
		           Not Insane! in '96
                  George Leroy Tirebiter for President

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: where can I ftp a current perl5 from?