Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 1996)

Subject: Re: Unknown mailer error
From: Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs @ hpc . uh . edu>
Date: 24 Oct 1996 00:14:31 -0500
To: Scott Thomas <scott @ berean . net>
Cc: Majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

ST> [...] all I get are Mailer-Daemon errors (unknown mailer error 1).

You'll have to show us the bounce.  Also show us the contents of
$TMPDIR/majordomo.debug.  This should be enlightening.

Does running wrapper config-test tell you anything useful?  I'll be
dismayed if it passes a bad config, as I thought we accounted for
everything.  Then again, that's pretty much impossible.

 - J<