Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 1996)

Subject: gen_list script for 1.94?
From: Virtual Joe <jduche @ creighton . edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 09:36:19 -0500 (CDT)
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

With my older version of majordomo (1.real.old) I have a script that was
left to me by our previous majordomo-owner (now gone) called gen_list. It
was written in perl and generated all the appropriate files (configs),
aliases, and newlist message to list-owner. I am pretty sure he did not
write it himself and he got it off the internet somewhere. Does anyone
know of a similar script that works with majordomo-1.94? I've looked
around but have not found anything like it yet.

*:  Joe Ducharme             :*
*:  Creighton University         Omaha, NE USA  68178      :*
*:  <<Virtual Joe  -=>>> :*
*: "Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana."  :*

Indexed By Date Previous: Install Error in the DEC OSF1