Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 1996)

Subject: Majordomo-1.94 doesn't have working digest?
From: Jered J Floyd <jered @ mit . edu>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 1996 16:27:38 -0400
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Dear Majordomo users,

   I was previously running Majordomo 1.93, but was the unfortunate
victim of a drive failure yesterday.  I have reinstalled my system,
and went to install majordomo.  I found that a 1.94 version had
just been released, but I am unable to get digests to work.  The
wrapper program cannot find the digest file, which seems to have
moved to Tools.  But, if I just move that into place (or add a
symlink), it starts a vicious mailing cycle flooding me with
MAJORDOMO ABORTs.

   Is there any way to get digests to work properly with Majordomo
1.94?  Thanks.

--Jered
jered@mit.edu

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: (Fwd) MAJORDOMO ABORT - Any ideas?