Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 1996)

Subject: majordomo and new lists
From: Sam Shiffman <sam @ peru . dbcity . com>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 1996 23:36:37 -0600 (CST)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I am tring to get majordomo ver 1.94 setup, at this point it looks like I
have it compiled and running.  Where I seem to be having the trouble is
with add a new list.  I have trying using the majordomo.aliases file &
/etc/aliaese.  I do a newaliaese after editing.  But if I send a lists
command to majordomo the only list I see is test????

Please Help....
Oh PS - what should be going into the <list-name>.info file

Thanks for your help

Please e-mail I am not part of the e-mail list yet

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Install problems with 1.94