Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 1996)

Subject: Re: Compiled OK, but won't mail
From: Dave Wolfe <dwolfe @ risc . sps . mot . com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 09:37:31 -0600 (CST)
To: scott @ berean . net (Scott Thomas)
Cc: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

[ Scott Thomas writes: ]

> Still having trouble with the test list. I found some errors in the
> aliasing, pointing to the wrong $homedir. After changing that, I found no
> change in the output. Output from config-test and the mail output
> follows.
[...]
> >   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
>
> >sh: /usr/local/mail/majordomo-1.94/wrapper: cannot execute

Either you don't have appropriate execute permissions on wrapper
(depending on the user/group owners, you probably need world
read/execute permissions for your MTA (sendmail) to be able to execute
it) or you don't have appropriate read/search (execute) permissions on
the Mj directory where wrapper lives (again, depending on the user/group
owners, you probably need world read/execute permissions).

--
 Dave Wolfe    *Not a spokesman for Motorola*
 Motorola MMTG  6501 Wm. Cannon Dr. W. OE112  Austin  TX  78735-8598