Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 1996)

Subject: automating bounce removals
From: "Ian Kallen" <ian @ gamespot . com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 18:20:22 +0000
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com
Comments: Authenticated sender is <ian@mail.gamespot.com>

I find the description for automating bounce removals that's in the
FAQ to be too vague.  I've looked at the code for the bounce script
and understand it's usage, I've looked at what's written about
"Semi-automated handling of bounced mail" but I don't see how
creating a list for bounces will automate running the bounce script.
I'm tempted to write a script that's run from /etc/aliases that wraps
the bounce script with the corret arguments but I believe others must
have cracked this already.  How are others handling this?
--
Ian Kallen                           ian@gamespot.com
     Director of Technology & Web Administration

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: archive2.pl problem