Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 1996)

Subject: resend and -C
From: "Paul Taylor" <paul @ NetCulture . net>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1996 13:45:02 +0000
To: Majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM
Comments: Authenticated sender is <>

Hi All

Majordomo 1.94

Resend works ok for the normal config, ie. using the default in the fact that it picks up the 'list.config' file from
the directory specified in ''

Now for virtuals, majordomo is given the -C .... to pick up the
virtual all works ok.

The problems is that resend looks for the virtual list.config file in
the system 'lists' directory. Now whatever combination I try, I can't
get 'resend' to pick up the the virtual '' file.

The current is :-
| /usr/local/majordomo/wrapper resend -l list -h

I have tried
| /usr/local/majordomo/wrapper resend -C
/usr/local/majordomo/virtual/ -l list -h

this complains that the -l should be specified first ok ....
| /usr/local/majordomo/wrapper resend -l list -C
/usr/local/majordomo/virtual/ -h

the error was then :-
1 not readable; stopped at /usr/local/majordomo/resend line 88.

Very odd, anyone got a quick fix for this ?

Thanks in advance
N e t C u l t u r e   -  Web Hosting
Web:  -  Email:
Tel: +33 1 45 22 00 02   -  Fax: +33 1 45 22 00 52
1 rue Lemercier, 75017 Paris, France

Indexed By Date Previous: Fwd: Re: problem
From: (majordomo inVivo)
Next: Re: strange errormessage: when sending mail to majordomo
From: Chris Knowles <>
Indexed By Thread Previous: Fwd: Re: problem
From: (majordomo inVivo)
Next: Re: resend and -C
From: Ajay Kochhar <>

Search Internet Search