Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 1996)

Subject: resend and -C
From: "Paul Taylor" <paul @ NetCulture . net>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1996 13:45:02 +0000
To: Majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM
Comments: Authenticated sender is <paul@NetCulture.net>

Hi All

Majordomo 1.94

Resend works ok for the normal config, ie. using the default
majordomo.cf in the fact that it picks up the 'list.config' file from
the directory specified in 'majordomo.cf'

Now for virtuals, majordomo is given the -C .... to pick up the
virtual majordomo.cf all works ok.

The problems is that resend looks for the virtual list.config file in
the system 'lists' directory. Now whatever combination I try, I can't
get 'resend' to pick up the the virtual 'majordomo.cf' file.

The current is :-
| /usr/local/majordomo/wrapper resend -l list -h virtual.com
list-outgoing@virtual.com

I have tried
| /usr/local/majordomo/wrapper resend -C
/usr/local/majordomo/virtual/majordomo.cf -l list -h virtual.com
list-outgoing@virtual.com

this complains that the -l should be specified first ok ....
| /usr/local/majordomo/wrapper resend -l list -C
/usr/local/majordomo/virtual/majordomo.cf -h virtual.com
list-outgoing@virtual.com

the error was then :-
1 not readable; stopped at /usr/local/majordomo/resend line 88.

Very odd, anyone got a quick fix for this ?

Thanks in advance
Paul
N e t C u l t u r e   -  Web Hosting
Web: www.NetCulture.net  -  Email: info@NetCulture.net
Tel: +33 1 45 22 00 02   -  Fax: +33 1 45 22 00 52
1 rue Lemercier, 75017 Paris, France

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Fwd: Re: majordomo.cf problem
From: majordomo_inVivo@invivo.remcomp.fr (majordomo inVivo)
Next: Re: strange errormessage: when sending mail to majordomo
From: Chris Knowles <cknowles@redeemer.on.ca>
Indexed By Thread Previous: Fwd: Re: majordomo.cf problem
From: majordomo_inVivo@invivo.remcomp.fr (majordomo inVivo)
Next: Re: resend and -C
From: Ajay Kochhar <kochhar@ari.ari.net>