Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 1996)

Subject: Re: MailWatch (was Re: List statistics?)
From: "Steven K. Buehler" <skb @ sbcomp . net>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 11:13:44 -0600
To: Ricardo Kleemann <ricardo @ americasnet . com>
Cc: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

At 08:21 AM 10/31/96 -0800, Ricardo Kleemann wrote:
>Looks great!
>
>But how would I incorporate it into MD? It says it can be added as an
>alias to the mail-list, but each mail-list already has an alias, so would
>I have to append the pipe?
>Whoever is using it with MD, how did you integrate it?

This is the line that I use (it is all on one line in my /etc/aliases file):

test: "|/usr/home/majordom/mwtest","|/usr/home/majordom/wrapper resend -l test -h myhost.com test-outgoing"

I renamed their program to mwtest in this case and for all my lists. Just called it mwlistname
It does work great too. I have been using it now for about 1 month or more.

Steven K. Buehler
S & B Computers
Rockford Illinois, USA
Phone: 815-398-7169
Fax: 815-398-7266
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: MailWatch (was Re: List statistics?)