Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 1996)

Subject: Problem w/Wrapper
From: cfagan @ siumed . edu (Chuck Fagan)
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 13:47:14 -0600 (CST)
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I have Majordomo 1.93 running under Linux and wwas working ok. I was ask to
change the process so the replies went to the whole list.  In my attempt to
do this I now get an "unknown mailer error 5" when I send mail to the list.
I have checked the wrappe, resend and majordomo.cf and everything looks ok.
I have backed out the changes I had mad to the Wrapper.c and to the
majordomo.cf files and the list.config file.  I did run 'make wrapper' but
that dod not seem to make a difference.  I don't spend a lot of time with
this list as it runs ok by itself.  So now I could use some advice and
direction.  I have checked the FAQ and did not find and thing there that was
of help.  The error message follows.
*********************************
The original message was received at Thu, 31 Oct 1996 17:03:45 -0600
from siumedtr.siumed.edu [198.88.63.1]

   ----- The following addresses had delivery problems -----
"|/usr/local/majordomo/majordomo-1.93/wrapper resend -p bulk -M 10000 -R -l cpx-
list -h cpx-list.siumed.edu -s cpx-list-outgoing"  (unrecoverable error)
    (expanded from: <cpx-list@cpx-list.siumed.edu>)

resend: Exec format error
554 "|/usr/local/majordomo/majordomo-1.93/wrapper resend -p bulk -M 10000 -R -l
cpx-list -h cpx-list.siumed.edu -s cpx-list-outgoing"... unknown mailer error 5
 Chuck

cfagan@siumed.edu
Director of Educational Computing
SIU School of Medicine - 1217
Office of Education and Curriculum
PO Box 19230
Springfield, IL 62794-1217
217-785-2094
217-524-0192 - FAX

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Can't get noadvertise to work