Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(November 1996)

Subject: Re: What does: 'Can't create output' mean?
From: Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs @ hpc . uh . edu>
Date: 08 Nov 1996 16:37:24 -0600
To: Damian @ aros . net
Cc: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

D> I've been recieving quite a few of these messages.  Being new at this
D> stuff, I'm not understanding who or where the problem is coming from.

[Bounce deleted]

A remote site is telling you there was a delivery problem there.  There is
nothing you can do except wait or remove the address from your list.  It
isn't a problem at your site.

You will get bounces of all different kinds from all different sites.  In
general the only thing you can do is look at them to figure out which
address is bouncing and remove it.  You can't fix problems at other
peoples' sites.

 - J<