Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(November 1996)

Subject: Index
From: Sandi-J <sjepsen @ verinet . com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 03:53:09 -0700
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I have already added the following command in my digest config file:

message_fronter   <<  END
-
In this issue:
-
-	_SUBJECTS_

END

What I would like to know is if there is a way to add the name of the sender
as well as the subject. I don't think my provider has upgraded to the 1.94
version yet so I still need work with the previous version of majordomo.

Please answer me privately. Due to email overload I am no longer on this
mailing list.

Thanks in advance for any help
Sandi

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Superlists (Re: Duplicate messages to a list)