Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(November 1996)

Subject: Re: Upgrade of MD 1.93
From: richard welty <welty @ balltown . cma . com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 11:07:32 -0500
To: Alan Buck <alan . buck @ eurocontrol . be>
Cc: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

*My question is whether I should upgrade to 1.94 of Majordomo. I read
*that a version 2.0 is due out sometime, and if there is going to be
*disruption (or this sort of work to do)

upgrading from 1.92 to 1.94 went very easily here; i see no reason why
you should skip the 1.93->1.94 upgrade while waiting for 2.0

richard
--
		           Not Insane! in '96
                  George Leroy Tirebiter for President