Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(November 1996)

Subject: Re: Preventing spam via *-outgoing alias?
From: Matthew Seidl <seidl @ vex . cs . colorado . edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 11:59:43 -0700
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com
Cc: seidl @ vex . cs . colorado . edu

Evan Champion <> said...
>On Wed, 13 Nov 1996, Chris Shenton wrote:
>> One of NASA HQ's public affairs lists (total about 20K subscribers)
>> just got spammed by some jerk sending mail to one of the *-outgoing
>> aliases.
>Upgrade to 1.94 and run TLB.  Then you don't need a -outgoing alias.
>Evan Champion            * Director, Network Operations
> * Directeur, Exploitation du reseau
>  * Synapse Internet

I just recently joined this list, in prerperation for migrating a number of
medium sized lists from 1.92 to 1.94, and I've now seen mention of TLB in
a couple of places, but no notion where to acquire it, or at least more docs
on it.  Can someone please enlighten me?

-=- Matthew L. Seidl 		email:                =-=
=-= Graduate Student 			Project . . . What Project?	    -=-
-=- Gamer, Re-Enactor, hecka stressed	We're here to make your life better!=-=
=-= and trying not to be too homesick for the BA         -Morrow Quotes     -=-

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Finishing installation of Majordomo