Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(November 1996)

Subject: Problem with majordomo
From: Jose Antonio Vivanco Martos <chr @ rigel . fa1 . cie . uva . es>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 20:12:01 +0000 (GMT)
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . com

OOps, it's not really a problem of majordomo, it's my problem:
	I have majordomo insttaled in my system and works well, but I
want, the address of the list appear on the outgoing mail.
Actually, when a mail arrives to one of the list's member, he can see in
his mail program (pine or elm)

	7 Nov 13    Jose Antonio Vivanco	this is a test

and I like :

	7 Nov 13    Test list from majordomo    this is a test

I supose that Imust change the from: ouf outgoing message but how????

			Chr

I'm SOORRRY but my english is very poor (I'm spanish)

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: member count for 1.93