Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(November 1996)

Subject: selective no advertise
From: Frank Rizulo <rizulof @ newschool . edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 16:52:50 -0500
To: Majordomo-Users @ GreatCircle . COM

I have one list out of 20 that I cannot get "no advertise" to hide from the
"lists" command. I've scoured over the no advertise lines -- in
listname.config - and can see no difference between the ones in this list
and all the others. I've tested the command with various e-mail address
that have no connection to the list, yet it still shows. Am I overlooking
something else that could be overriding the "no advertise" lines.

Thanks,
Frank Rizulo

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Majordomo for Win NT