Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(November 1996)

Subject: Re: restricted who??
From: Jens Wettermann <wettermann @ wdserver . kommtech . uni-wuppertal . de>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 96 00:40:10 -0000
To: "Majordomo-Users" <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

I had that problem too. Could it be that your "restrict_post" in the
list.config looks like "restrict_post = /path/to/your/$listdir/listname"?

change it to "restrict_post = listanme" that solved my problems :-)

btw I found the solution in the file called "list-owner-info"

-Jens Wettermann
BUGH Wuppertal - Fachbereich 5
Kommunikationstechnologie Druck
Labor Elektronische Publikationssysteme
eMail:   wettermann@kommtech.uni-wuppertal.de
Telefon: +49 202 4393167

Indexed By Date Previous: Creating a Registry (Was: Restricting posts to a list)
From: "Dataweaver" <traveler@io.com>
Next: Re: Creating a Registry (Was: Restricting posts to a list)
From: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk@QueerNet.ORG>
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: restricted who??
From: a-steingruebl@uchicago.edu
Next: Restricting posts to a list
From: "Dataweaver" <traveler@io.com>