First off, thanks to Pam for all of her help -- I think I'm making progress.
I looked at the info she sent and noticed I had my $digest_work_dir and
$filedir set to the same directory -- I'm sure that's not a good situation
%^) so I fixed that.
Below are the aliases I have setup. I used one of those "Setup up Digest
in 21 steps" type of email messages so if you folks see anything that looks
odd please point it out to me so I can fix it.
cbr: "|/news/share/majordomo/wrapper resend -l cbr cbr-list"
cbr-request: "|/news/share/majordomo/wrapper -l cbr"
cbr-outgoing: :include:/news/share/majordomo/lists/cbr, cbr-digestify
cbr-digestify: "|/news/share/majordomo/wrapper digest -r -C -l cbr-digest
Take Care, Zack Jones