Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(February 1997)

Subject: adding headers
From: "William P. Barr" <wbarr @ leland . Stanford . EDU>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 14:23:49 -0800
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

How do I add an X header to outgoing messages?  I tried altering the config
file, as per the docs, by putting the string into the following variable:

message_headers   <<  END

The text string appeared in the body of the message, not the headers.  Any
help would be appreciated.

William Barr, Stanford Computer Forum   phone: 415-723-6632
Room 272, M/C 9025, Gates Building 2B, Stanford, CA  94305   finger for PGP
Listowner: butler-sql, harpoon, phoenix-command, tacops,
       "My opinions are mine and only mine."

  • Taboo?