Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(February 1997)

Subject: one list always in mailq
From: Frank Rizulo <rizulof @ newschool . edu>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 1997 10:45:51 -0500
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Running MD1.93. I have one list that almost always appears when I run
mailq.  When I first view mailq, most of the members of that list appear in
the queue. As I check throughout the day, less and less members
appear, so they are being processed through the queue. Eventually
(sometimes several days) all go through and all messages are delivered.
But it only happens for this one list of about 100 subscribers. We have
other lists with many times more subscribers and this never occurs.

Is this a sendmail problem -- I'm not very familiar with sendmail -- or
something I can check about the members or configuration of this list?

Thanks,
Frank Rizulo

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: adding headers